如何完美用英語表達謝意
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得紀念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months/ for some time.
在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月(一段時間)中最愉快的一天。謹向您表示感謝。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting/ pleasant / fruitful.
為了使我去紐約的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收獲),您做了許多事,特此致謝。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感謝您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon, so that I can return/ reciprocate your kindness/ hospitality.
希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情款待。
You must give me an opportunity to return your kindness when you visit my home.
希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。
Thank you very much indeed / ever so much/ so much.
最真誠地(確實)(非常)感謝您。
Many thanks for your kind/ warm letter.
感謝您友好(熱情)的來信。
Thanks a million / ever so much.
萬分(非常)感謝。
Please accept my sincere / profound appreciation / gratitude for ……
請接受我真摯的'(衷心的)(深切的)感謝……
I sincerely / deeply appreciate……
我真摯地(深深地)感謝……
There is nothing more important / gratifying to me than receiving one of your letters.
再也沒有比收到您的來信更使我覺得重要(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun/ entertaining.
您的來信充滿了樂趣(帶來了歡樂)。
Your most courteous/ considerate/ delightful letter……
您那彬彬有禮(體貼入微)(令人欣慰)的來信……
I cannot tell you how much your letter relieved/ delighted/ amused me.
我無法告訴您,您的來信使我多么高興(寬慰)(陶醉)。
I love the way you describe/ say/ put things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting/ important/ amusing/ charming.
我很欣賞您在信中描述各種事物的手法。您的妙筆使微小的事情都顯得很有趣(重要)(動人)(神秘)。
It was ( very ) good/ ( very ) kind/ ( very ) thoughtful of you……
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(關心)……
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me……
首先,我要感謝您對我的友愛和問候……
Believe me, I am truly grateful for……
我確實真誠地感謝你……
We were deeply touched by……
……使我們深受感動。
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally.
未能面謝,深表遺憾。
【如何完美用英語表達謝意】相關文章:
如何完美用英語表達書信中的“謝謝”方法03-15
用英語如何表達心情06-30
古人表達謝意的句子10-25
用英語如何表達“心意已決”07-01
表達謝意的簡短句子05-22
形容表達最真摯謝意的詩詞02-17
“大吃一驚”用英語如何表達07-01
牛排要幾分熟用英語如何表達呢06-30
“月光族”用英語口語如何表達04-22